Saturday 21 March 2015

Nuffnang 8irthday!

Hello there,

First, I'd like to thank Nuffnang for the invite & also, Happy Birthday! Me and my plus one had a blast. :)

So I started off my day, rushing. Was rushing to dress-up, put on make up, do my hair and pack my bags. Yes, bags(I have more than 2 events today). Arrive at Zouk Club almost half an hour late, thanks to me, registered and got door gifts!


Thank you :
#ForetBlanc for the prettily packed macaroon,
#MilkCowMY for the small jar of honey,
#HeinekenMY for the set of headphones
#RADKL, #StripMY, #GardenOfDazzle, #BenefitMY for all discount vouchers.
Much love. x

Since it wasn't time for lunch yet, everyone satisfied their sweet tooth with amazing ice cream from #MilkCowMY, cakes & macaroons from #ForetBlanc, and drinks from #StrongBow, #FiftySixDegrees and #Heineken.














And then it was lunch time! The buffet spread was so good. *drools* It's making me hungry now. Aw man. 



Followed by a few Q&A for some bloggers, lucky draws(I SWEAR I WAS THIS CLOSE TO GETTING IT but nope.), and prize giving for best dressed. Overall, it was great. Loved the atmosphere, loved the food especially, and loved the experience. Can't wait for many more to come. :)



Also, if you're reading this, thanks so much Gab! For being my date and driver. Hahahaha. Take care of that leg of yours, have faith that it's temporary. x


Left Zouk in a rush just to attend another event which will be in the next blog post since I'm still waiting on some pictures and videos from my mates. 



Till next post.
with love, k
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment