Friday 28 November 2014

28th November 2014

Today was a good day.
Started off with the fact that today was the first day this week that I got to sleep in. Hallelujah. Then I had cheese cake for breakfast to top it off. Hah! Also managed to read though a couple of chapters for my finals next week before heading off to college. Socio is such a pain in the ass. Love Anthro tho.
Finally made up with one of my bros. We've had an argument before this and a slight misunderstanding, thanks a lot WhatsApp, and we cleared the air today.
I'd like to mention something to you people and my friends who actually reads my blog, if someone means something to you don't let them find out something important, that happened in your life, last. Especially not from someone else. It should come from you and only you. Just a heads up.
Moving on, got my share of money today from Fayette House's , a club in my college, profits. From the events we organized throughout the year. FINALLY NO LONGER BROKE. 2014's members of Fayette House will no longer be the same as next year's due to some of them graduating next year. Honestly, I am going to miss them all so much. We've created so much memories and went through so much crazy stuff together, now we're like one big happy family. :')
The last lunch/outing today was amazeballs. Drove out together to Meteora Cafe, in Subang, had a great lunch and tons of laughter. Thank you Nikesh for the lunch and for everything. You're amazing, love you loads. Love the rest of you Fayette too. ❤
I also got to borrow my lecturer's textbook to study because my own textbook is the old version and its super confusing. So I'm really happy about that. Thanks Miss!
So that's a wrap for today. Have a great weekend peeps! Mwah. x
Yours truly,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment